Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Wyoming that meets State regulations. We accept small orders (4 pads or 9 books) with a guaranteed 3 business day lead time on those small black imprint orders (up to 48 pads, or 27 books).
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical protection paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue or Green colored background on white paper
• Preprinted prescriber information
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Thermochromic Ink
• Security Feature listing
• Artificial watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
Our standard Wyoming scripts are offered in 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h (horizontal) or 4-1/4"w x 5-1/4"h (vertical) formats with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, address, phone number and DEA number can be imprinted, stamped or manually printed on the script.
• Do they need 1 part pads, or 2 part books.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)