Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Indiana that meets State regulations. We accept small orders (4 pads or 9 books) with a guaranteed 3 business day lead time on those small black imprint orders (up to 48 pads, or 27 books).
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical protection paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Reflex Blue colored background on white paper
• Preprinted prescriber information
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Thermochromic Ink
• Security Feature listing
• Artificial "Indiana Security Prescription" watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
• Reverse Rx
• Format and Size requirements
Our standard Indiana scripts are 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h and are available in a horizontal format with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, address, license number and DEA number can be imprinted, stamped or manually printed on the script.
• Do they need 1 part pads, or 2 part books.
• Only one prescription may be written per script.
• If imprinting a logo, must be in upper left one inch square of the script.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)