Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Florida that meets State and Medicaid regulations. We accept small orders (4 pads or 9 books) with a guaranteed 3 business day lead time on those small black imprint orders (up to 48 pads, or 27 books).
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical protection paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue or Green colored background on white paper
• Preprinted prescriber information
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Thermochromic Ink
• Batch numbering
• Security Feature listing
• Artificial watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
• Format and Size requirements
Our standard Florida scripts are offered in 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h (horizontal) or 4-1/4"w x 5-1/4"h (vertical) formats with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician or hospital's name, address, category of licensure and license number. This must be provided for verification, but does not have to be imprinted on the script.
• Must ship to the address on record of the doctor or healthcare facility.
• Do they need 1 part pads, or 2 part books.
• Do they want blue or green background.
• Do they like the horizontal or vertical scripts.
• Order must be received in writing from the physician or hospital and kept on file for three years.
Breaking news! Effective July 1st, 2018, all controlled substance scripts must have checkboxes with "NONACUTE PAIN" and "ACUTE PAIN EXCEPTION" so that the practitioner can indicate if the prescription is for the treatment of pain, other than acute pain. Wilmer is applying this to all Florida Rx orders effective May 1st. Know that your physicians are in compliance when you buy from Wilmer!
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)