Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Delaware that meets State regulations. We accept small orders (4 pads or 9 books) with a guaranteed 3 business day lead time on orders.
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical VOID paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue colored background on white paper
• Preprinted prescriber information
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Thermochromic Ink
• Security Feature listing
• Artificial "Delaware Security Prescription" watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
• Consecutive numbering
Our standard Delaware scripts are offered in 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h (horizontal) or 4-1/4"w x 5-1/4"h (vertical) formats with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
Important information when taking orders:
• Security code for verification in the Delaware database. (You must first apply with the State of Delaware to get access to this database.)
• Note that the address we ship to must be approved by the Division of Professional Regulation and be found in the database. This cannot be a residential address unless the physician's office and business are attached.
• Do they need 1 part pads, or 2 part books.
• Do they like the horizontal or vertical scripts.
• All scripts written in Delaware must be on the approved state specific scripts.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)