Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Delaware that meets State regulations. We accept small orders of 500 sheets.
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical VOID paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue colored background on white paper
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Artificial "Delaware Security Prescription" watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
• Security Feature listing
• Consecutive numbering
Our standard Delaware laser Rx sheets are 8-1/2" x 11" sheets with a blue background and available in three formats: 1up, 2up or 4up (with perfs)
Important information when taking orders:
• Security code for verification in the Delaware database. (You must first apply with the State of Delaware to get access to this database.)
• Note that the address we ship to must be approved by the Division of Professional Regulation and be found in the database. This cannot be a residential address unless the physician's office and business are attached.
• Full sheet, half sheet (perfed at 5-1/2" from top), quarter sheet (perfed at 5-1/2" from top and 4-1/4" from left)
• All scripts written in Delaware must be on the approved state specific scripts.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)