Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of California that meets State regulations. We accept small orders (8 pads or 9 books) with a guaranteed 3 business day lead time on those small black imprint orders (up to 48 pads, or 27 books).
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical protection paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue colored background on white paper
• Preprinted prescriber information
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Thermochromic Ink
• Security Feature listing
• Artificial "California Security Prescription" watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
• Reverse Rx
• Format and Size requirements
Our standard California scripts are 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h and are available in a horizontal format with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, category of licensure, license number, DEA number, address to be imprinted on script, and address to ship to.
• Note that the address we ship to must be the address tied to the license number or DEA number, per regulations.
• If using a designated prescriber: name, category of licensure, license number and DEA number of the designated prescriber (to be imprinted on the script) and name, address, category of licensure and license number of the licensed healthcare facility. The prescribing physician should add their name, category of licensure, license number and DEA number at the time of prescribing. The designated prescriber is responsible for maintaining records of the quantity of scripts given to each physician and kept on file for three years.
• Do they need 1 part pads, or 2 part books.
• Single prescription per script, or multiple (up to three) prescriptions per script.
• All order information must be kept on file for three years in case of audit.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)
Prescription Pad Security Features
Approved Distributors in California
CA Controlled Substance Rx Regulations
CA Controlled FAQs
CA Controlled Substance Log
California Rx Flyer
Report Lost or Stolen Scripts